Maker Pro
Maker Pro

thrustmaster t300rs wheel dead no power

Status
Not open for further replies.

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
Can we say it is normal to have a higher voltage under no load condition ?

for an unregulated PSU ... yes

mohanad said:
if this is the case then may be one of the caps is bad ?
What happens if a cap is bad ?does cut or break the circuit ?

neither ..... those larger caps around the PSU input to the main board
are primarily for smoothing any residual AC out of the 25V DC power rail

somewhere on the board there must be a voltage regulator or two for supplying the processor and other chips. looking over the board .. I see one possible one, but the number on the chip is unreadable

Last edited:

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
1 and 2 are the control pins the other two are for 25v,

that doesn't quite make sense

there are 2 pins I labelled one of them is the control pin the other is the 25V pin
the 2 pins below go to ground so they are the negative (0V) pins one each for the control and 25V

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
too bad i thought it was fixable i have two of these and both are broken, thank you for your help

unfortunately, it's the way it goes with much electronics these days. this particular circuit is quite complex and pretty much impossible to follow
to determine what the functions of various components are without detailed info.

My current job, I service top end and high precision GPS equipment. The manufacturer doesn't even release schematics or individual component info
All they expect us to do is determine which board(s) are faulty and replace that board(s). The various boards range from $1000 to $6000 !!
and if the customer doesn't have extended warranty then they either have to pay that cost or buy a replacement unit

Dave

mohanad

Dec 3, 2016
unfortunately, it's the way it goes with much electronics these days. this particular circuit is quite complex and pretty much impossible to follow
to determine what the functions of various components are without detailed info.

My current job, I service top end and high precision GPS equipment. The manufacturer doesn't even release schematics or individual component info
All they expect us to do is determine which board(s) are faulty and replace that board(s). The various boards range from $1000 to $6000 !!
and if the customer doesn't have extended warranty then they either have to pay that cost or buy a replacement unit

Dave

all they care about is how to suck every penny out of our pockets,
thank you very much for your time

maker_qczafbaf_1662823797

Sep 10, 2022
пhelp with recognizing the components on the t300 power supply board died, I want to find out which components are soldered on the board there is a diode marked HFT 1809 or as in the photo of this person MCC 45A

Elec_khan77ers

Oct 12, 2022
Please help me t300 dead board problems

Have any idea if all voltage have but t300 don't come power

Status
Not open for further replies.