Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Time to start building grow lights!

BobK

Jan 5, 2010
Today, in my state of Massachusetts, it became legal to grow pot (indoors only) for personal consumption. I think the market for grow lights is about to explode!

Bob

shrtrnd

Jan 15, 2010
I read that in the States where they legalized pot, Beer sales are slumping.
Hoping for some beer sales. They'll need to compete.

BobK

Jan 5, 2010
I see you are in Arizona. Your resolution just missed. Bummer.

Bob

shrtrnd

Jan 15, 2010
We're kind of non-conformists.
We don't like anybody telling us what to do.
From ex-Governor Brewer waving a finger at Obama on the Phoenix airport tarmac, to Sheriff Joe Arpaio under federal indictment for putting illegal aliens in prison tent-cities, ....
Way back when, Football teams threatened to keep the Superbowl out of AZ if we didn't vote-in MLK Day. The
voters here got mad and voted against it, and the State legislature had to make it law by themselves to get the Superbowl.
We call our neighbors the 'People's Republic of California', and they call us 'Zonies'.
We don't need a law legalizing pot. Darned-near all of the US gets it's pot though Arizona because the Border
Patrol has been told to just catch-and-release the smugglers.
You're probably getting yours up in Massachusetts at a much higher price, due to transportation costs from our
border up to yours.
I imagine Arizona will legalize it sooner or later, but the people here really are non-conformists.
ps. With all the sunshine over our deserts, we don't need many grow-lights.

Audioguru

Sep 24, 2016
Have you ever seen a stoned pothead try to drive his car up a tree or down a river? Soon you will see that and other dumb things (jump or push somebody off a balcony?).

BobK

Jan 5, 2010
I have seen much more of that kind of behavior related to alcohol.

Bob

hevans1944

Hop - AC8NS
Jun 21, 2012
No matter what laws the "sovereign states" put on their books, the Feds are adamant about treating marijuana as a "dangerous drug" with all sorts of penalties for use, possession, growing it, selling it... yada, yada, yada. NORML needs to get Congress to pass a law (or laws) that permanently removes pot from the list. Prohibition didn't work for alcohol, and it now appears that it isn't working for marijuana either. My brother smoked pot every day since the 1960s, and when he got cancer he got permission from the state of Colorado (where he was born, if that makes any difference) to use so-called "medical marijuana". When his body finally yielded to cancer after years of chemo therapy and radiation therapy and surgery, pot was the only thing that kept him going... well, that and morphine at the end.

So, yeah, invest in gro-lamps. Sooner or later almost every kid will be growing pot in their parent's basement. Probably.