Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Too Stupid to be A Customer

B

Bob La Londe

Jan 1, 1970
0
Would you like black and white or color? The benefits are... and the price
difference is...

Can you write it up both ways....

Would you like a digital recorder or a VHS recorder? The benefits are...
and the price difference is...

Can you write it up both ways?

How many cameras do you want? Can you write it up for a
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16...,30,31, or 32 camera system.

Also... Can you write it all up as both a lease system or a purchase system?

So let me get this straight. You want me to write up 256 different proposal
for you? Then you want everything I told you about as options for the price
on the cheapest of all the proposals?

Grrrrrr!!!!!!!!
 
C

Crash Gordon®

Jan 1, 1970
0
Sure I can "write it up both ways"...the first bid for each system is free, each bid thereafter is at my current rate $125.00 per hour...how many would you like? Oh...btw..."rush-jobs" are $250.00 per hour. Sign here.

BTW..."Ala Carte Bids" will always be more if you want it priced that way...is that OK too?
 
J

Jackcsg

Jan 1, 1970
0
Bob, don't take this the wrong way but....I think you may be loosing it!
When was the last time you had a vacation? Some times you've got to
listen....and talk less. Identify the idiot's...and walk away...I'll be in
touch....
 
F

Frank Olson

Jan 1, 1970
0
Bob La Londe said:
Would you like black and white or color? The benefits are... and the
price
difference is...

Can you write it up both ways....

Would you like a digital recorder or a VHS recorder? The benefits are...
and the price difference is...

Can you write it up both ways?

How many cameras do you want? Can you write it up for a
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16...,30,31, or 32 camera system.

Also... Can you write it all up as both a lease system or a purchase
system?

So let me get this straight. You want me to write up 256 different
proposal
for you? Then you want everything I told you about as options for the
price
on the cheapest of all the proposals?

Grrrrrr!!!!!!!!



Don't know if the customer's "stupid" (as you state in your subject line) or
"smart" because he's managed to delegate all the "heavy" work to you...
:))
 
B

Bob La Londe

Jan 1, 1970
0
Jackcsg said:
Bob, don't take this the wrong way but....I think you may be loosing it!
Probably!

When was the last time you had a vacation?

Way to darned long! My last real vacation (more than four days) was about
ten years ago. Not counting the two weeks I spent in the hospital trying to
convince the nurses to take the damned morphine drip out of my arm after my
motorcycle wreck three years ago.

More and more I think about selling off my accounts and starting over in a
different area of contracting, or even in a totally different field. I was
actually starting to build up a decent living room computer service business
when I let myself get drawn into becoming a communications contractor. CIS
is my primary area of education too. Heck, I could make a living as a
fishing guide / tournament pro in a pinch. Not a good living probably, LOL,
but that is all a matter of perspective isn't it.

*******************************************
** Members Fun Tournament May 14th & 15th
** Sponsored by Siebler Custom Baits
**
** Name that color contest by Batey Custom Lures
**
** Public Fishing and Boating Forums
** www.YumaBassMan.com
*******************************************
 
J

Jackcsg

Jan 1, 1970
0
Hang in there Bob....I'm sure more than a few of us feel the same way at
times.
 
R

Robert L. Bass

Jan 1, 1970
0
Hang in there Bob....I'm sure more
than a few of us feel the same way at
times.

My last attempt at a vacation got spoiled. I had emergency surgery while I
was in Brazil and when I got back I came down with the flu. So..... I'm
heading back to Brazil this Friday (April 1st) for another 17 days.

Life is grand! :^)
 
F

Frank Olson

Jan 1, 1970
0
Bob La Londe said:
Its tough, because an intelligent customer with decision making abilities
would like to hear the options, but then you get the idiots who can't
decide
which side of the bed to get out of in the morning.


Those are the customers you suggest they move their bed against a wall...
That way there's only "one side" to get out of... ;-))
 
B

BB

Jan 1, 1970
0
I feel like I'll never go to a REAL vacation... I just can't get my mind out
of the "job scope". Or it takes me at least four days to do so, which is
usually almost a half of my vacation... :)
But, it will get better.

Best,
BB

www.infosecon.org
 
R

Robert L. Bass

Jan 1, 1970
0
I feel like I'll never go to a REAL vacation...
I just can't get my mind out of the "job
scope". Or it takes me at least four days to
do so, which is usually almost a half of my
vacation... :)

Solution: Take longer vacations.
 
B

Bob La Londe

Jan 1, 1970
0
Frank Olson said:
Those are the customers you suggest they move their bed against a wall...
That way there's only "one side" to get out of... ;-))

LOL
 
Top