Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Trini /LiBa Bug Zapper circuit board

BALTESRL

May 12, 2021
I am trying to find a place that sells replacement parts for the subject unit. I bought two of them and the same circuit board fried on both of them causing the fluorescent bulb to get hot and the plastic holders to melt. I love this zapper as it's quite effective and truly entertaining (will scare the crap out of you when it activates...haha) But does a great job when operational. I've tried the seller and the original manufacturer with no success. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for the input!

Attachments

• LiBa circuit board.jpg
    LiBa circuit board.jpg
    279.7 KB · Views: 11

Harald Kapp

Nov 17, 2011
There are many places that sell electronic components. Just not specifically for this board.
In order to buy a replacement you'll first have to find out what is broken (and if possible why it broke down). Then we can discuss finding a replacement for that (or those) components(s).

BALTESRL

May 12, 2021
Harald, thanks for the response. I was hoping to buy the board as a complete unit rather than having to get out the soldering iron. These two units fried within about a week of one another. I am hoping to find someone else with a similar problem and how they resolved the issue.

Tecfiddler

Aug 17, 2023
I am looking for the same part and the company says they do not sell the components separately.
The Board that I am needing is the DL-1366 and controls the light. It appears to be a type of Ballast.
Any links to alternate parts would be a help.
Thank You.