Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Troubleshooting PCB

Shahin.shad

Nov 22, 2017
Hi,
I want to learning troubleshoot PCB of home devices like refrigerator, laundry, dish washing , etc.
I'm expert in computer and programing but I have little infomatrion about electronics.
Can you help me for learning it? I can't find good online source.
Thanks a lot :)

FuZZ1L0G1C

Mar 25, 2014
Hello Shahin.
I'd say your best best is to look around the resources section of this forum to get some basic theory, look in your local bookstores for basic electronics, basic electrical books.
If it's inside your budget, a number of companies may offer courses.
Better to walk before you run.
Components and signals/voltages are so widely varied that without a basic knowledge of what you are testing, you will virtually be working blind.
Hope this helps.

Shahin.shad

Nov 22, 2017
Hello Shahin.
I'd say your best best is to look around the resources section of this forum to get some basic theory, look in your local bookstores for basic electronics, basic electrical books.
If it's inside your budget, a number of companies may offer courses.
Better to walk before you run.
Components and signals/voltages are so widely varied that without a basic knowledge of what you are testing, you will virtually be working blind.
Hope this helps.
Thanks for help my friend

SinggihFebriana

Nov 26, 2017
If you want to learn it, learn basic theory of electronic. For troubleshooting you can just measure the components to determine damage or not, and also check by using circuit diagram