Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Tv oled not turn on

Kevin555

Sep 18, 2023
the problem is the time difference I'm French so if I don't answer right away it's because it's late for me, if you need more information don't hesitate

Kevin555

Sep 18, 2023
I have something new when I touch a 3.5 volt terminal and P_ON with pliers I certainly hear a clicking of the relay but still nothing the problem is on the power supply board?

Externet

Aug 24, 2009
What are each of the relay contacts connected to ? Some supply voltage that is not present in one ? And to a board supply rail the other contact ? Have you checked surface mount fuses for continuity ?
Do not risk circuitry by jumping traces unless knowing what is being done.

Kevin555

Sep 18, 2023
well I have something new after having made a jump between 3.5v and the p_on and drv_on terminals the television turns on so it is the MICOM chip (100gea) which is the culprit now second problem the screen has a part black in the top right corner is this linked to the screen itself or is it possible that this comes from a bad contact or a defective component on the t-con card?B9B8CA9F-384E-45AA-A8EA-6A72A419B395.jpeg

Dedic

Jan 29, 2024
Hi, I'm new to this forum
I have the same TV and the same problem happens, when I turn on the TV, I don't hear anything, no click or anything, only the standby red light is on. Does anyone have an idea how to make my tv lg 55eg910v
voltage comes on the primary part of the power board, and there is nothing on the secondary part of the PB, everything is zero volts,
except that the red light has 3.5v standby,
as I think the main motherboard activates it via 100GEA IC maybe I'm wrong so I would like someone to help me how to solve this problem THANKS

H2814D

Nov 4, 2017
Hi, I'm new to this forum
I have the same TV and the same problem happens, when I turn on the TV, I don't hear anything, no click or anything, only the standby red light is on. Does anyone have an idea how to make my tv lg 55eg910v
voltage comes on the primary part of the power board, and there is nothing on the secondary part of the PB, everything is zero volts,
except that the red light has 3.5v standby,
as I think the main motherboard activates it via 100GEA IC maybe I'm wrong so I would like someone to help me how to solve this problem THANKS
This is an older thread, but just making sure you have already tried the "soft reset procedure?" Here it is: Unplug from the wall. Leave it unplugged from the wall. Push and hold the power on button on the TV for 30-45 seconds. Let go of the power on button. Plug it back in, and see if it works.

Dedic

Jan 29, 2024
Ovo je starija tema, ali samo provjerite jeste li već isprobali "proceduru mekog resetiranja?" Evo ga: Isključite iz zida. Ostavite ga isključenog sa zida. Pritisnite i držite dugme za uključivanje na TV-u 30-45 sekundi. Pustite dugme za uključivanje. Uključite ga ponovo i vidite da li radi.

Dedic

Jan 29, 2024
Thanks for the answer, I apologize because I didn't mention that I already have some experience in TV repair, but I already tried that a long time ago and it didn't work, so now I'm trying to find a solution, thank you, greetings

H2814D

Nov 4, 2017
Thanks for the answer, I apologize because I didn't mention that I already have some experience in TV repair, but I already tried that a long time ago and it didn't work, so now I'm trying to find a solution, thank you, greetings
Ok. Not a problem. Your next step would then be removing the board from the TV, take very clear photos of the front and back sides of the board, and post them here for us to look at.

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
Google the make/model and see if there are standard repair kits for the PSU section as, if such faults are commonplace, kits are often readily available and supply all the parts necessary to get the PSU working again.

Alternatively use eBay or other source to find a replacement board.