Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Two intel processor chipset which is the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrel

Jul 2, 2008
Hello

Trying to find out which is better processor/chipset both processor mention here is made by intel and use in laptop .

(1) One chipset is the Intel Atom X5 E8000/1.04 ghz chipset.

(2) Second chip is the Intel Celeron N4000 Dual-Core.

So which is best.

mrel

mrel

Jul 2, 2008
Bertus
Thank for posting the website for the two chips

Since I am not computer Geek all those specification on those two chip does not help in choose which chip is better

What should I be looking for in specification which is better. processor chip.

My main reason for asking which processor chip is better is,a person i know has two ( use) laptop for sale.

Which one to choose the one with the Atom x5 E8000 chip or the one Celeron N4000 Dual -core processor.
Both (use) laptop sell for same price.
mrel

dave9

Mar 5, 2017
You have exceeded our annoyance level. This is not the right forum to ask "which is the better laptop for my money".

You can do that work yourself. If it's not worth it to you to bother, then why should it be worth it to us when you didn't bother?

Please do not pretend to be a naive troll, you know the internet exists or else you wouldn't have end up here.

It is so ridiculously laughable that some idiot comes here and pretends that this is their first internet experience and we are their only outlet for something, and we should coddle them like they are a newborn ignorant soul.

No. If you managed to get here, you chose the wrong forum for your question. It is important to learn this, it will save you a lot of time in the future.

I may not have expressed my opinion in the best words possible, but this seems to be a trend, deliberate avoidance of doing the work, earning what you want to have.

Last edited:

mrel

Jul 2, 2008
You have exceeded our annoyance level. This is not the right forum to ask "which is the better laptop for my money".

You can do that work yourself. If it's not worth it to you to bother, then why should it be worth it to us when you didn't bother?

Please do not pretend to be a naive troll, you know the internet exists or else you wouldn't have end up here.

It is so ridiculously laughable that some idiot comes here and pretends that this is their first internet experience and we are their only outlet for something, and we should coddle them like they are a newborn ignorant soul.

No. If you managed to get here, you chose the wrong forum for your question. It is important to learn this, it will save you a lot of time in the future.

I may not have expressed my opinion in the best words possible, but this seems to be a trend, deliberate avoidance of doing the work, earning what you want to have.
Dave9
Who you to criticize my thread post you naive troll .
You idiot you don't like the way i post the thread go read someone else threads .
Read what you post you sound like nasty person.
mrel

dave9

Mar 5, 2017
^ I did go read someone else's threads. It was better use of my naive troll idiot nasty person time. ;)

Did you follow the links I or bertus provided? Did you exercise due diligence at all in research or posting full specs of these two laptops? Even though this wasn't the appropriate forum to help you buy a new laptop?

If you're still wondering which one to buy, odds are that neither are a good value or else they'd be sold by now.

bertus

Nov 8, 2019
Hello,

Celeron N4000
General Info
Designer Intel
Manufacturer Intel
Model Number N4000
Part Number FH8068003067417
S-Spec SR3S1
Market Mobile

Intel Atom x5-E8000
General Info
Designer Intel
Manufacturer Intel
Model Number x5-E8000
Part Number FH8066501715946
S-Spec SR2LV
Market Embedded

Bertus

Hunter64

Nov 20, 2018
I do think you're on the wrong forum, but anyway. If you are not able to make a decision with all the specifications, and your needs/expectations we're unaware off, it might me better to ask elsewhere.

Calling someone who's giving a decent answer to your question a idiot won't help you. It might point out the real idiot, and guess what? It's you.

Status
Not open for further replies.