Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Views of individual thread counts

HANKMARS

Jul 28, 2019
I noticed that the "Views" posted with "Replies" in the thread listings is rounded off to the nearest 1000. My preference is to have the actual realtime count. Surely a couple lines of code can extract count from reply count register and puke it out onto the Views listing. If you didn't leave room in main program delete the "what 1000 multiple am I nearest" subroutine and use it's location for a pull and push subroutine. Pull and Push, Get and Give, Take and Put, depending upon from what part of China your instructor came.

HANKMARS

Jul 28, 2019
I noticed that the "Views" posted with "Replies" in the thread listings is rounded off to the nearest 1000. My preference is to have the actual realtime count. Surely a couple lines of code can extract count from reply count register and puke it out onto the Views listing. If you didn't leave room in main program delete the "what 1000 multiple am I nearest" subroutine and use it's location for a pull and push subroutine. Pull and Push, Get and Give, Take and Put, depending upon from what part of China your instructor came.
I better retract my suggestion. It appears there is not room for a 4 digit number. New format seems ok. Everything new is a little buggy. That's the Microsoft Way.

HANKMARS

Jul 28, 2019
Hexadecimal?
Binary, octal, decimal, and hexadecimal. Binary seems to negate any indecision. Yes, no. True, false. Hysteresis can lead results into no-mans land. Between 0.8 and 2 V is a bad place to go hunting bits also. If you must work in hex, the explosion conversion method is a handy item. I would give a quick toutorial if I remembered the process. Will it someday be necessary to use base32 to reduce word length? Have fun naming that one. Catchadecimal?

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
@eerob @admin.account

All the member info below their avatar is now missing
when joined, post count , likes, location

missing info.JPG
on another forum I moderate on, that uses this software, post count and likes are shown out to the right .......

some info here.JPG

Last edited:

bertus

Nov 8, 2019
Hello,

You can see the information when hovering over the user name:
hover.png
Bertus