Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Voltage regulating.

dinosquirrel

May 10, 2012
Yeah, I'm the proactive type but logic always gets in the way. I've always found my self taking step 1 of 12 to beating ass, but not taking step 2 because I'm not stupid, you know what I mean? I though of just leaving the shell door open and perching on the bushes with my rifle and blinding flashlights ( VERY blinding) and when they come back for seconds, pinning them down and calling the cops with my trusty bluetooth headset and voice activation, leaving my fingers on the trigger and stock. I know how to use a gun, very well, but I just can't bring myself to dealing with any alternative to my perfect ending of the fantasy. I lost a $300 monitor, $200 WHDMI receiver, 42' plasma MONITOR (was $10k brand new in 2003), drill, golf driver, and all the cables I MADE, and NEED. so now when I have this project that needs to perform, I don't have power! and there's not battery in the world that supplies 5 volts. I'm just so ****ed!

poor mystic

Apr 8, 2011
Re (Quote)
"Someone broke into my truck and stole my project, they have no idea what it is but I guess the grid antenna impressed them. Now I'm out power - They took my home made wires with regulators and now I don't have any power, so if anyone has any of the buck converters we've all linked to, and is selling them for a reasonable price, let me know. China would take too long"

Um... where are you?

Last edited:

dinosquirrel

May 10, 2012
in a bunker far below ground, in the center of the U.S. I got some on the way, found two decently priced on ebay. Other than that, Palm Springs CA