Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Wanted: Wanted Oscilloscope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikejn1

Apr 8, 2015
Hi,

I would like to have a decent scope to learn from. I have little electronic projects that I create using a Raspberry pi and an Arduino. It would be interesting to "see" the signals being generated such as PWM by the boards and it would give me a little better understanding of what is going on as I learn what the signals mean and such. I am disabled and not able to work, so available funds to purchase even a used one are just not there. If someone would be willing to help fulfill my request, it would be greatly appreciated.

I am located in the U.S. in Ozark, MO
Thank you for your time and consideration.

Mike

HellasTechn

Apr 14, 2013
Dear Mike.
I had an old Oscope sitting around for many years but i recently traded it with a new one that i use for work.
I guess that it might not be easy for someone to gift you one not nesessarily because of it's cost but because of its dimensions and weight.

Best of luck to you friend.

Mikejn1

Apr 8, 2015
Thank you, sir... I know this is an unusual request given the size and weight.. I just thought it might be worth a try..

ben02390

Aug 12, 2015
I thinks you can choose an oscilloscope from GW-Instek (Taiwan) or Rigol (China). It will offer a best price for you.

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
The Rigol scopes are quite respectable quality and affordable prices

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.