Hello there,

I am a freelance electronics engineer

I work from my own studio

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
Hi there coldfact. Welcome to Electronics Point.

We don't allow direct advertising here, so I've edited your post to remove it.

However, we do allow replies from commercial entities where such replies are direct answers to questions asked, or which would be ones that a disinterested third party might provide.

Having said that, we do have numerous people showing up here wanting things designed or manufactured, and there are very few of us willing to enter that arena.

If you were to reply to them "I do this commercially, if you are interested you could contact me...". That would be appropriate.

The whole point is that you cannot be here to drum up business, but it is fine to (on direct request) tell people where they can get services performed.

The penalty for advertising is typically having your messages deleted and getting banned, which we really don't like to do.

Let me give you an opening here... What sort of things do you do for people in your studio, and how is it equipped?

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
Hi there

welcome to the forums :)

edited ... steve you added another post whilst I was typing lol

cheers
Dave

thecoldfact

Oct 11, 2012
Hey there,

Thanx for the heads up. Obviously Im here for the other stuff this place has to offer and community etc. Im not a fan of those people who sign up to these things advertise once and leave.
In this studio i have an anti-static environment, in which I assemble PCB's, do wiring and other similar things for a cross section of inventors, protypers, commercial use, small projects and hobbyists and other things.
Im UK based and at the moment everything is done by hand. Im always looking for people to work with, because to me its more then 'just work'.