Maker Pro
Maker Pro

What to do with this..?

CryptoCutter

Feb 14, 2023
I bought my son a few electronic kits that didn't really get used, so I figured I would spend my week off trying to learn this stuff myself, but I'm not sure what I can make with these parts, any ideas?

Attachments

• 20230213_214056.jpg
    20230213_214056.jpg
    511.4 KB · Views: 8

Harald Kapp

Nov 17, 2011
This is an experimental kit based on the popular Arduino miucrocontroller.
Often the maker of such kits publishes a "manual" on the internet. The web address is usually contained in a small booklet or a QR code sticker that accompanies the kit. Here is an example of such a manual. The components used herein may not match the ones in your kit, but it may give you an idea. At least the first part of setting up the Arduino and the programming environment on your PC is universal and can be used with your kit, too.

Otherwise you can rummage through the internet and find heaps of Arduino projects unrelated to your kit.

Besides the Arduino you have 7-segment displays e.g. to display time with a simple digital clock, a motor+fan and there sure is a driver pcb to control the motor from the Arduino. Theres a NFC card reader, something that looks like an ultrasonic transducer, a remotre control, a few single components like resistors and LEDs ...

Let your imagination play.