Maker Pro
Maker Pro

What type connector is this.

mrel

Jul 2, 2008
Hi
Anyone know what is this connector use on this volt/amp meter call ,see enclosed picture.
On ebay they sell connectors name Jst some say (Jst ph,jst xh,,jst sh, micro mini jst -sh1.0mm,micro mini jst 1.25mm,mini micro jst 1.5 mm and more different mms ).
The picture enclosed is this connectors Jst or some other name?
These Jst connector sell on ebay what is these number in mm mean is this the pin size of the connector or is it the housing size of the connectors.
On you tube some people call the connector Pico Blade other call Jst what is right name for these connectors?
mrel

Attachments

• IMG_20180902_023822.jpg
    IMG_20180902_023822.jpg
    249.4 KB · Views: 45

Bluejets

Oct 5, 2014
There are different versions of jst as you have already stated.
It will depend on pin pitch.
Most balance plugs are 2.5 which make them JST-XH.
They come in a varity of pin numbers.
If you do a Google search you should be able to find a table which outlines the different ones.

Just be aware when you buy off Ebay as I recently did, check when they arrive as you could end up with the smaller 2mm pitch.

mrel

Jul 2, 2008
There are different versions of jst as you have already stated.
It will depend on pin pitch.
Most balance plugs are 2.5 which make them JST-XH.
They come in a varity of pin numbers.
If you do a Google search you should be able to find a table which outlines the different ones.

Just be aware when you buy off Ebay as I recently did, check when they arrive as you could end up with the smaller 2mm pitch.

What do you mean pitch is it spacimg between the pins or pins size?
mrel

WHONOES

May 20, 2017
The JST bit stand for Japan Solderless Connectors which I guess as a description is not strictly true.