Maker Pro

Where can i buy this zener Diode or what is that?Please i need help

Why do I create useless polls?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jens

Aug 12, 2014
Well, it should help you a little.

First determine the package the device is in and see if that narrows down the options.

However there is no 1:1 correspondence between these codes and the actual part number.
The box in which it was delivered to me ?
Or the housing kind of the diode ?

Jens

Aug 12, 2014
Ähhm i don't know I think it was a mdr ? When it is a housing kind :). Look on the photo of my first post .

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
Your photo is small enough to be almost useless.

Google the package types (e.g. SOD-123) and see if it matches the package your device is in.

Look particularly at the way the contacts are formed on the package and its dimensions.

Also, I can't see that the device is damaged. Why do you think it's damaged? And if it is, do you think you'll be able to repair it?

If your phone was damaged by someone you had paid to perform a commercial service then I'm sure you have consumer laws in Germany that will enable you to get that company to fix the phone themselves. If you got a friend to do it, well, that's the risk you take.

Jens

Aug 12, 2014
That's a photo of a new circuit bord from the internet .I already bring it to compant who think that they can repair it but eeeeeehhhhhhh no he bought the wrong part . I would have a friend which dad could do it . (his dad trie at the more moment to repair his device with the same problem )I could upload a photo of the hole circuit board

Jens

Aug 12, 2014
Here I do have an another photo but it is 1:26 clock here deep night

Attachments

• xiomi-back-off.jpg
    xiomi-back-off.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 143

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
If you can't take a close-up picture then we can't see the device. (Have you looked at the resources we have describing how to take better pictures?)

I'm assuming the device was broken by yourself or a friend, not by someone doing a commercial repair to it.

Frankly, even if you do do as I suggested above then it's really not going to nail down the part. And we don't know that it's just this part that's damaged, or even whether this part is damaged (it doesn't look damaged in the first image you posted and I really have no idea where to look in the one above -- can you circle it?)

Live with the fact that you may not be able to repair it.

Have you used a multimeter on a diode test range to see what the voltage drop is across this component both ways? That may provide a clue as to whether it is actually damaged.

The parts on this phone are very very tiny. Even with the right equipment you risk melting solder on other components and blowing them off the board.

Jens

Aug 12, 2014
I haven't paid anyone to repair it .The display was having problems with the backlight before I can't explain it know in English. I gaved that guy my phone said the backlight don't work anymore and that the air was smelling strange and that a little bit smoke was comming out of the device . I don't know how good this guy is when he have a known branded phone .But for me is he an idiot .that's it .
I can't circle it because I am on my phone .I will up loud an high quality picture tomorrow .(you can see all details and scratches on this photo .I think it is 1080p )
Jens

Jens

Aug 12, 2014
When I can find out which part it is than I will buy it and bring it to the technical repairing expert which will sodered it on the board .And when we can't find it out than i will put the board in the trash and sell the working parts

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
It is almost certain that the actual problem is not that component. Whatever your friend did has likely shorted something out in the phone and this just happens to be a component that suffers enough to smoke. Replacing it will probably just cause the replacement to smoke as well.

What you need to do is to get your friend to go step by step through what he did and try to find where he stuffed up. This (if you're lucky) will remove the cause. If you have any luck left, then maybe nothing other than this component (we're just assuming it's a zener) is damaged. Then (with more luck) you choose a component that just happens to be right, and maybe your phone works again.

cjdelphi

Oct 26, 2011
B2 looks like a scottchy diode to me....

But it may have been a tvs diode.

Jens

Aug 12, 2014
what would happen when i put a schotty in it with not the exat specs ?Imean a litte bit lower volt or so .Would it work .Because when you put 2v or 5v into an led it works but different brightnes

Jens

Aug 12, 2014
ok thank you . I already have a new mobile phone but when i get this work again then i would see it

Jens

Aug 12, 2014
where can i find a list of the size of the schotty's?

Jens

Aug 12, 2014
oh the inductor is broken and the thing over the schotty too .But are this things replace abel ?