Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Where to start learning about hobby electronics?

h4344

Jun 26, 2016
So just wondering if anyone has some suggestions about where to learn from scratch about hobby electronics. I have played with some components before but i have never fully understood what i am doing. Im still pretty shaky on my understanding of voltage, current, etc (Having a Hell of a time wrapping my head around these concepts). Something i REALLY would like to learn is more about basic electricity concepts. So i can properly build and understand basic circuits without frying my components.

I would like to be able to build my own quadcopter as a fun summer project if that gives you an idea of the direction im trying to go here.

So im just watching all the youtube i can and tinkering with what i have but if you have any outstanding suggestions please let me know :)

Karthik rajagopal

May 9, 2016
You can load many PDF from Google which has both circuits and it's explanation with the function of each electronic components.

dante_clericuzzio

Mar 28, 2016
So just wondering if anyone has some suggestions about where to learn from scratch about hobby electronics. I have played with some components before but i have never fully understood what i am doing. Im still pretty shaky on my understanding of voltage, current, etc (Having a Hell of a time wrapping my head around these concepts). Something i REALLY would like to learn is more about basic electricity concepts. So i can properly build and understand basic circuits without frying my components.

I would like to be able to build my own quadcopter as a fun summer project if that gives you an idea of the direction im trying to go here.

So im just watching all the youtube i can and tinkering with what i have but if you have any outstanding suggestions please let me know :)
Find a simple youtube video that you can follow and make one -- you will be amaze by the outcome and your motivation will start to grow stronger...by then you will find whatever it takes to make the best out of it. That was my experience!!