Who Is This?

CDRIVE

Hauling 10' pipe on a Trek Shift3
May 8, 2012
I had open heart surgery ~ 8 weeks ago.
Am coming right, running on ~ 5 out of 6 cylinders hahaha ~ 75%

feeling much better, the surgery saved my life

Dave

My wife says that if it's not electronics or politically related I have the memory retention of a box of rocks. Perhaps she's correct because I thought you contracted a pulmonary fungus while visiting the in-laws in the Philippines.

dunno if you every saw this thread Chris, it was posted earlier in the year, before you
joined up on the forum.

me standing beside my ( at that time) new telescope

Dave

Wow, handsome devil but looks very expensive! Put a beard on it and it'll look even better! :D

Dave, you're at the age where your doctors constantly remind you that you're not a young man any longer. Well duh, it's not like ya can avoid noticing that! :rolleyes:

Chris

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
My wife says that if it's not electronics or politically related I have the memory retention of a box of rocks. Perhaps she's correct because I thought you contracted a pulmonary fungus while visiting the in-laws in the Philippines.

Chris

it was a chest infection, yes got it in the phils.
it became full blown pneumonia and before they realised that and treated it quick enough
it went on to infect the pericardium around the heart .... gave me constrictive pericarditis
so they opened me up and scraped away all the infected and hardened pericardium so
that the heart could pump properly again

beard, yeah been there for many years LOL, my first wife never saw me without a beard

Dave

KrisBlueNZ

Sadly passed away in 2015
Nov 28, 2011
Regarding "Corrector", I've never seen a more obvious case of trolling with a major attitude problem. I consider his posts likely to cause offence and waste our time, and well within the boundaries of unacceptable. If it was my decision, his account would be gone, and his posts would be moved somewhere where people would not accidentally bump into them.

CDRIVE

May 8, 2012
Oh OK, the chronology of events are coming back to me now. Damn, they did a major rebuild on your ticker. Did they lap the valves and check for a stretched timing belt while they were in there? :eek:

By the way, it's hard to trust a beardless man. I mean you always have that nagging feeling that they're hiding something! :D :rolleyes:

Chris

CDRIVE

May 8, 2012
Regarding "Corrector", ......

The mods may want to keep tabs on his avatar. He changed it and he's probably capable of changing it again to something very offensive.

Chris

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
The mods may want to keep tabs on his avatar. He changed it and he's probably capable of changing it again to something very offensive.

I believe Steve changed it for them last night, the temp ban should have locked down his/her account from any changes... Not to say a lack of maturity will not sprout up soon enough if and when the time out is lifted...

Last edited:

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010

Chris

What CocaCola said.

The fact that you can again see it means the temporary ban has been automatically lifted. It's been amusing me for somewhat longer.

CDRIVE

May 8, 2012
If we start a betting pool please put me down for administrative knockout no later than 3 sentences into his third post. :p

Chris

CDRIVE

May 8, 2012
Kris, I see your face and it looks NAKED!! :D

CDRIVE

May 8, 2012

KrisBlueNZ

Sadly passed away in 2015
Nov 28, 2011
Kris, I see your face and it looks NAKED!! :D
Well yeah... I don't wear a burqua nowadays :)
I'm not sure what you mean... Is it that I'm clean-shaven? Or because I cropped it inside my hair line?

Speaking of self photos. Have y'all seen Miguel's photo?
Yes, I've seen it before - on LinkedIn maybe, and had to smile.
Miguel, perhaps you should ask your partner to take some photos of you, at the weekend when you're feeling relaxed. That's what I did, and they came out pretty well I think.

BTW I usually upload my avatar as soon as I join a site. This thread made me realise I didn't have one set. That's why it's appeared suddenly.

CDRIVE

May 8, 2012
Well yeah... I don't wear a burqua nowadays :)
I'm not sure what you mean... Is it that I'm clean-shaven? Or because I cropped it inside my hair line?

Yes, I've seen it before - on LinkedIn maybe, and had to smile.
Miguel, perhaps you should ask your partner to take some photos of you, at the weekend when you're feeling relaxed. That's what I did, and they came out pretty well I think.

BTW I usually upload my avatar as soon as I join a site. This thread made me realise I didn't have one set. That's why it's appeared suddenly.

I mean that naked face. Don't you have laws against that in NZ? :eek: Ya have to put some clothes on it or it'll catch a cold! :p

I haven't seen my face naked in 38 years. I think I'd scare myself! ;)

Kidding aside, I think I like the self pix concept. I'm considering same.

Chris