Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Winding 4 Axis CPU BLDC Motor Stator

suyog

Apr 22, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I want to repair my CPU brushless DC motor fan whose winding has been burned after prolong use. I have taken out stator from the body and want to rewind it with 0.75mm copper wire. Can you help me to do this task. I have searched some of the references from google but all of them working with 3 axes and in multiple of it. What we can do for 4 axis stator.
Stator+Windings+Electromagnetic+Coils+Stator+%28Motor+Windings%29+A1+B2+C2.jpg

Image for google

upload_2017-10-24_13-3-34.png
IMAGE OF MY CPU BLDC FAN AND STATOR

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
Copy the existing winding arrangement or, as most others would do, fit another fan.

73's de Edd

Aug 21, 2015
Four pole pieces . . . . . got you covered . . . .

bldc1.jpg

If you don't happen to have two colors of enamelled wire for its winding, you can always color both ends of one wire length or ohm it out.
Notice the wire joining spice at the very center of the wiring lengths and its connection to Vcc +..
ALSO start your winding there on its CCW pole so that you can then be able to gauge the number of wire turns on that core to just fill it evenly, then move to the CW pole to the left to duplicate and then continue to the left for the last two pole pieces.
Also notice the alternate direction of winding between side by side pole pieces.

73's de Edd

Last edited: