Maker Pro
Maker Pro

wireless connection circuit needed

tdia

May 31, 2012
Hi,
I have built two projects one to control my home door and the other to control the lights and they are working just fine :D
now I want to control them from one circuit board and from any where in the house I thought if i can transmit the input signals on two different frequencies and build two different receivers it might work... but it is just a theory please if any can help me instruct me to the proper schematics so I could be able to control both of them using one control set and from any where across the house.

THANK YOU

Last edited by a moderator:

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
Search Ebay for "2 Channel Wireless RF Remote" make sure the one you choose has both the transmitter and the relayed receiver to do the switching...

The reason I suggest the two channel version is that you get the key fob with two buttons, and thus two channels... Yes the receivers will have both channels at each point but you just use the appropriate one for that location... You could also get a 2 button remote and two single channel receivers and do it that way but $ for $ you won't save anything really...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Channel-R...ccessories&hash=item43aaa7043f#ht_3704wt_1163