Maker Pro
Maker Pro

wireless elevator

muhammad tehmaas hasan

Jul 2, 2011
hello friends
i want to make my course project i.e wireless elevator. the core components are.

- 12 volt dc gear motor. with high torque
- transmitter and receiver of a four way remote control car.

FUNCTION OF THE ELEVATOR:-

The function of the elevator is just to move up and down. i want to control by using the remote of the wireless car.

COMPONENTS THAT COULD BE USED TO MAKE ITS CIRCUIT:-

I want to use a h-bridge l298.
or a simple relay circuit will do the job.(attached in this mail).

now i want to design a circuit to move the elevator up and down using above mentioned components.
here use of any type of micro controller is not good because i have not used and studied them yet. so kindly guide me how can i make this project
in a simple way.
if any more simpler way could be implemented over here would be lovely.

all the necessary files are attached have a comprehensive look and kindly explain me in detail that how can i make this project. if any particular component you mention in your explanation kindly tell the model number and other required details.

Attachments

• dc gear motor.jpg
    dc gear motor.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 318
  • image of simple relay circuit..jpg
    image of simple relay circuit..jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 412
Last edited:

KMoffett

Jan 21, 2009
1. How much current does the gear motor draw...the maximum current starting-up under load or stalled?
2. Do you have a schematic of the wireless receiver?

I've made short-range (~3 meters) wireless switches with the little ZipZap car remotes. The attached is how I changed the 1.5v output of the small receiver PCB in the car to a 5V logic level. With two of the outputs (B/F motor or L/R steering) you could drive an H-bridge to control the motor for up-down-stop.

Ken

Attachments

• ZipZapOutput3.gif
    ZipZapOutput3.gif
    23.7 KB · Views: 777

muhammad tehmaas hasan

Jul 2, 2011
wireless elevator.

yes you are right i have to check that how much current the motor is drawing for my respective load.

i will soon give you exact detail

tehmaas