Maker Pro
Maker Pro

WTF FedEx????

bigone5500

Apr 9, 2014
They have delivered packages to my house from amazon.com for the past two days. Today I am waiting on two new arduinos and lo and behold fedex.com tracking says "wrong address". Now I have to wait till monday...which is not that big of a deal but when you get things on two day shipping, it's a PITA. I ordered an Alienware laptop about a year ago that cost me ~$3800. They tried to deliver it to a house all the way across town...LOL!!!

Never had this trouble out of UPS...

KJ6EAD

Aug 13, 2011
UPS standard procedure requires any package marked "FRAGILE" be thrown into the delivery truck from a third floor window then delivered to the correct street address in the wrong zip code, usually a vacant lot or crack house. If the sender requests identifcation and a signature, the package will be ejected from the truck while it's moving. The tracking will then be updated to show delivery complete. ;-)

bigone5500

Apr 9, 2014
UPS standard procedure requires any package marked "FRAGILE" be thrown into the delivery truck from a third floor window then delivered to the correct street address in the wrong zip code, usually a vacant lot or crack house. If the sender requests identifcation and a signature, the package will be ejected from the truck while it's moving. The tracking will then be updated to show delivery complete. ;-)
Now that's funny!