Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Yusynth metaliser

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
Works out it was me not getting 'power' correct in the first place.

I was going to add, before you posted this, that you just try the 15V unit out.

As we noted, there's not much that actually needs changing. And do those things which appear to need to be changed, may not... :)

darren adcock

Sep 26, 2016
I was going to add, before you posted this, that you just try the 15V unit out.

As we noted, there's not much that actually needs changing. And do those things which appear to need to be changed, may not... :)

Thanks again Steve. One would hope such a huge clanger can only happen once, doh!

I will try the unit on it's own tomorrow and compare the difference.

darren adcock

Sep 26, 2016
Hey Steve, tried the module out running at +/- 15v today comparing it with +/- 12v and I could hear no discernible difference so I guess I jut leave it and move onto the next module. I have vclfo which i suspect needs adjusting to enable the low frequencies. But will look at this tomorrow and shout back to check i'm going in the right direction. Wish I'd checked in more with this synth build as I went through it to save time and confusion, but then I guess making mistakes and correcting them is teaching me a lot., if I'd gone with the complete kit build version I doubt I would have learned as much. Thanks again.

Deadbug

Mar 17, 2022
Hi everyone!
I'm new in this forum,
I hope this conversation continues...
I have the same problem, how can I work with +-12v in this circuit?VCA-sch yusinth.gif