Ever imagined developing a system to receive numerical information, but do not know or do not know how to use a keyboard matrix? This project is for you!
To develop this project, you'll need of this components.
Bill of Materials
- PCBWay Printed Circuit Board - Project File
- Arduino UNO R3 - UTSOURCE
- Micro Switch 6x6x5 - UTSOURCEJumper Wire - UTSOURCE
- Rotary Potentiometer 10kR - UTSOURCE
- LED 5mm - UTSOURCE
- Power Supply 9V/2A - UTSOURCE
- Protoboard - UTSOURCE
- Breadboard Power Supply - UTSOURCE
Now, we'll explain how works the project.
How Works the Project
The propose of this project is use only one button with Arduino to substitute a numeric keyboard. The project works through the use of Arduino UNO and one button for increment a counter variable. According to the times quantity that button is pressed, the variable will be incremented and this value will be used as the numeric value.
The max value of count was limited ultil 4, because ware used 4 LED's. But you can use other value and alter for any aplication.
On the video, will be presented the project and the electronic schematic.