nav-IRIS is a project that uses Machine Learning to recognize traffic signs, interpret their meaning, and manage bot movement.
- Teachable Machine
- Arduino UNO
The objective of our project is to build a robotic car that uses Machine Learning & Vision Detection so it can recognize traffic signs and respond accordingly.
- nav-IRIS upon starts detects for any objects in its path using ESP32 Camera.
- As soon as it detects a Traffic Sign, by using ESP32Cam, it compares the image received with the Teachable Machines AI Model over the WiFi.
- Once the AI Model confirms the match, the ESP32Camsends a signal to the Arduino UNO R3 using its serial communication port.
- Upon receiving the Signal by the Arduino, it is compared against the Sketch Code.
- Vehicle responds by following the instructions of the Sketch, and moves accordingly.
- The loop continues.
- Fadel Taha
- Abdullah Nasrallah
- Darem Khan