Parameters & Components
- Perfect quality housing (color: black, red, blue), laser-cut and engraved
- Housing dimensions: 60 x 80 x 158 mm (~2.4" x 3.1" x 6.2")
- High quality connectors & pin headers (only these components require soldering)
- Nixie power supply module 170V
- Extremely accurate RTC module - DS3231
- Precise and accurate temperature & humidity sensor DHT22
- Shield requires +12V power supply (Arduino Vin power supply connector)
- Compatible with Arduino UNO.
How does this work?
Replaceable Nixie Tubes
Three device options are possible:
- Nixie Clock - 4 x IN-12B Nixie Tubes
- Fahrenheit - Nixie Thermometer/Hygrometer - 3 x IN-12B + IN-15B Nixie Tubes
- Cesius - Nixie Thermometer/Hygrometer - 3 x IN-12B + IN-15A Nixie Tubes.
Easy Arduino Coding
Datasheet and examples codes can be found in the project repository. Code is very simple and uses only two Arduino libraries: for real time clock DS3231 and second for temperature and humidity sensor DHT22. Nixie tubes are controlled by HV5812 high voltage drivers by using only 3 arduino pins. You can modify the code according to your own ideas.
Project Update - New Housing