In this tutorial, I am going to show you how to use a transistor as a switch.
In this tutorial, I am going to show you step by step how to use a transistor as a switch in a circuit.
Download All Data Files
There you will find a full project description and other useful materials including:
- Circuit Diagram / Schematic
- Hardware / Component List
- Pin Configuration Etc
↪ If you have any difficulties, please comment below.
- BC547 NPN Transistor
- Switch / Push Button
- 1k Resistor
- 330 Resistor
- 9V Battery and Clip
- Jumper Wires
Follow all steps carefully from the video above.
- Place Transistor on breadboard
- Connect Emitter to ground of battery
- Connect LED & 330 Ohm Resistor to Collector of BC547
- Connect 1k Resistor and Switch to Base of transistor
- Power up the circuit with 9V Battery