Maker Pro
Maker Pro

4 Digit 7 Seg LCD Display Datasheet

gafelectronics

Apr 21, 2015
I am looking for information on this 4-digit, 7-segment, 34-pin LCD display. The only part number I have is GD-2402. I have added a few pictures below. I used 9v when I lite the display and had no unwanted results. I do not know what the proper voltage actually is for this display. I soldered all pins together (33 of them) except the one in the top right in the first picture. Any help would be great! If you can find me the datasheet I will gladly send you some free items of your choice from my store, as long as it is in the continental U.S.. That would be discussed outside this forum so I am not spamming my business. Thank you all.

Close%20up.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Close%20up.jpg

Bottom.jpg

Pitch.jpg

chopnhack

Apr 28, 2014
Unfortunately some of the Chinese/Hong Kong sellers purchase their wares from various sources and do not deal direct with the factory or have the manufacturer's datasheet. Do you have relations with other sellers in the Pacific that you can ask to look for you?

gafelectronics

Apr 21, 2015
Thank you for your response. These, like all my components, are new old stock that I purchase from a reputable company in the U.S.. I do not deal with anyone outside the U.S. unfortunately, I am just a little part time seller. I also would never buy direct from countries like China, not that all their components are fakes but many are. My supplier buys surplus from board houses and companies in the states. Some of these old components are near impossible to find datasheets on, even some that were made in the states but are now obsolete. I have called the manufacturer on some items and they just do not keep the datasheets to obsolete items. I guess I will just have to add a video with this item showing how to connect it. Thanks again!

George