Maker Pro
Maker Pro

AVR for 3phase generator

M.Khaleel

Jan 25, 2012
Please help me how to built (circuit diagram) AVR for 3phase/20kw ac generator

Harald Kapp

Nov 17, 2011
What do you mean by AVR? The AVR microcontroller family? Or something else?

Do you recognize that a 20kW generator is a dangerous thing to deal with? If you lack experience, it is probably not a god idea to tinker with such a beast. I'd recommend to better leave this to experts.

Regard,
Harald

M.Khaleel

Jan 25, 2012
I am an electrician I can repair and rewind the motors and generators , I have a 3phase/20kw generator with booster/Transformer type Voltage regulator for field supply, I like to update with electronic AVR so please help me how to built (circuit diagram)AVR.
ThanQ

jackorocko

Apr 4, 2010
Let's try this one more time, maybe this time you will actually post something useful. What is an AVR?

Resqueline

Jul 31, 2009
Whenever I ponder about something I use Google. As suspected Googling "AVR generator" confirms it means Automatic Voltage Regulator.
Now, who would've thunk that a voltage regulator could be anything but automatic..?
It wouldn't be a regulator then, would it, according to "our electronic dictionary", or..?
Further refining the Google search brings up this thread that disassembles an AVR, and also provides a link to a manufacturers service manual - with diagrams.
If this is something the OP can use I don't know - since he hasn't been overly informative.

dieseltekkie

Jan 25, 2012
I am an electrician I can repair and rewind the motors and generators , I have a 3phase/20kw generator with booster/Transformer type Voltage regulator for field supply, I like to update with electronic AVR so please help me how to built (circuit diagram)AVR.
ThanQ

ok well then that makes me feel better