Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Does the antenna only increase transmitting range or can it increase reception in regards to flipper zero and the CC1101 Wireless Module?

Maglatron

Jul 12, 2023
have a look and tell me what you think!

Attachments

• booster.png
    booster.png
    742.5 KB · Views: 1

Martaine2005

May 12, 2015
The or an , antenna will only do its job for what it’s designed to do.
Sorry, I have no idea about the flipper.
But yes. The antenna recives and transmits.
Would you care to elaborate?.
Sorry, we don’t allow or contribute to hacking. It’s against the forum rules.
Most hacking destroys your personal equipment.
Martin

Last edited:

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
The purpose of an antenna is to afford some form of 'gain' to the signal regardless of the direction of energy flow i.e. transmitting or receiving.

Such gain is a function of many physical aspects of the antenna design, not simply length. Antenna gain is associated with its radiation pattern which itself is plotted over 360 degrees at a fixed distance from the radiator element. You can increase the gain but at a loss (a decrease) of reception (or transmission) 'width' i.e. the higher the gain the more directional the antenna becomes.

It's a very complex interaction and not possible to explain in the simpler confines of this forum but there are many books - and no doubt videos - on the subject if you care to search for them.

Delta Prime

Jul 29, 2020
Use only for reference please.

Attachments

• antenna_information.pdf
    148.5 KB · Views: 4

Maglatron

Jul 12, 2023
I don't understand about the learning comment. what did you mean?

Delta Prime

Jul 29, 2020
It's an unwritten rule! A type of common courtesy. When you drop the ball,you get" called out" by your peers in a good way. You have to register and or pay to gain
access to the information, it's best to provide knowledge when it's free to access,like a library.
It's easy for me cuz I get logged in automatically and some time forget like being a member of IEEE.
Or other institutions Massachusetts institute of technology, California institute of technology, National Institute of Standards technology , so on and so forth.