Maker Pro

help peltier module

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamathi

Apr 20, 2024
i am planning on making a water bottle dispenser using petlier module of 12v
and i gave a supply of 12v battery
i am new to this scope such that i have no idea about electronics and iam having some confusion whether to use h bridge or mosfets for reversing the polarity of the source supplied to the petlier
pls help me

danadak

Feb 19, 2021
Why reversing polarity ? You heating and cooling depending on a
choice ?

H Bridge is excellent way of doing polarity reversal. Or DPDT relay.
What is the current needed for your Peltier ? How do you want to
reverse polarity, a switch, temperature, meteorite impact.......?

Are you planning on building the circuit yourself or want a finished
out of the box solution ?

Regards, Dana.

bidrohini

Feb 1, 2023
If you're new to electronics and want a simpler setup, using MOSFETs might be a good choice.

hevans1944

Hop - AC8NS
Jun 21, 2012
pls help me
Another drive-by poster who hasn't been seen since the original post on April 20, 2024. Also didn't really state what he (or she) wanted to DO. Why is polarity reversal of the Peltier device necessary? What is a water bottle dispenser? Does it dispense filled water bottles from a refrigerated compartment? Are the water bottles a commercial item that comes already filled with water and a sealed cap?

Why is this person posting on this particular MICROCONTROLLERS, PROGRAMMING and IOT forum if the question is whether to use an H-bridge or MOSFETs? The choice is not mutually exclusive, and mosfets are often configured as H-bridges. Also, the OP states that they "have no idea about electronics," so why would they choose to post to a forum dedicated to electronics hobbyists? Sure, we're going to help anyone over the rough spots, but we also expect some modicum of electronics knowledge and experience.

Given the lack of information, and the lack of participation by @mamathi... I think I am going to consider this topic to be abandoned.

Status
Not open for further replies.