Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Help request: Gesture Controlled Bluetooth Speaker (Arduino)

Ayo

Jun 6, 2023
Hello everyone! I'm currently working on a project to create a gesture-controlled Bluetooth speaker using an Arduino. I'm in the process of identifying the most suitable Bluetooth audio receiver module for this purpose. I've discovered that using an Arduino in conjunction with a HC-05 Bluetooth module alone won't allow for audio reception. Therefore, I need assistance in finding a Bluetooth module that can provide audio output, which can then be connected to an audio amplifier like the PAM 8403 and ultimately connected to a speaker. Thank you in advance for your help!

danadak

Feb 19, 2021

The chip is SOC, a catalog of resources onchip seen in 3'rd window. You drag and drop from
that onto design canvas, config, route / wire between onchip resources and offchip, and each
resource has ric h set of API f() calls to manipulate.

1686051585256.png

Roughly the various onchip resources, different chips have large subset of following, in most cases multiple copies :

1686051757029.png

Another familiy is PSOC 6, which is a dual arm core based familiy.

Links to projects (tool/IDE also has many) to draw from : https://github.com/Infineon/PSoC-4-BLE/tree/master/100_Projects_in_100_Days

Regards, Dana.

Last edited: