Maker Pro
Maker Pro

I want to make clear sound of the woofer speaker.

Bhanu9414

Dec 30, 2017
So , I have 2A104k capacitor will it work to make , to make clear sound of speaker.

dorke

Jun 20, 2015
Welcome to EP.

Generally no !
It is like asking :Will a fifth wheel make a car go faster?...

You need to start with a good woofer in a proper acoustic cabinet .
You will need at least a twitter which should be well matched to the woofer in acoustic and electrical properties.

Then, you should describe so many things... I won't even start going into.:rolleyes:
Mostly you should read a lot and understand about speakers and sound production.

vincent mutale

Dec 30, 2017
And Bhanu I would advise you to involve professionals when it come to get or achieve quality sounds. seek the help of highly qualified technicians. :D

Audioguru

Sep 24, 2016
The amplifier that drives the speaker must have low distortion to make clear sounds.
Your capacitor is not an amplifier.
Please attach the schematic of the amplifier.
What is the diameter of the woofer speaker and what impedance and power rating does it have?

Wayne Phillips

Jan 7, 2018
So , I have 2A104k capacitor will it work to make , to make clear sound of speaker.
That capacitor is a small 100nf cap.. this value is far too small!!

Also the coments made are valid ones.

A normal hifi with speaker will be clear sounding.. take a look inside a speaker box and you will see a cross over net work.

Audioguru

Sep 24, 2016
A capacitor marked "104" is 0.1μF or 100nF. If the woofer is 8 ohms then this capacitor in series will pass only frequencies of 200kHz and higher that you cannot hear. If you connect the capacitor parallel with the woofer then you will not hear any difference than without the capacitor.

Your said, "make clear sound". Why is the sound not clear? Distortion, hum or buzz? Woofer does not produce low frequency sounds loud enough?
Again I am asking, "What is the diameter of the woofer speaker and what impedance and power rating does it have?"
Is it in an enclosure designed for its detailed spec's?
Does your amplifier feed it low frequencies?