Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Relay

lightsleeper

Oct 29, 2022
Hello. This intercom opens the door using a button. Can I connect a secondary relay circuit to the connectors marked with 1 and 2? Thank you very much.

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 2a.jpg
    2a.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 8

AnalogKid

Jun 10, 2015
Uh - kinda depends on what 1 and 32 do ...

Please list the functions of each of the six terminals?

What is the operating voltage of the system?

ak

ChosunOne

Jun 20, 2010
Question: Does the device OPEN the door, or does it UNLOCK the door? Big difference. Most access functions on intercoms _unlock or unlatch_ doors rather than open them, often with a concomitant buzzer to let someone know the door can be opened manually.

Bluejets

Oct 5, 2014
Can I connect a secondary relay circuit to the connectors marked with 1 and 2? Thank you very much.

Can you supply the complete wiring diagram including any power supply/batteries used...??
1 & 2 "appear" to be just the push button and you'll most likely require more/different terminal access.

Where do all the black cables go....??
As above, a schematic will be helpful.....

lightsleeper

Oct 29, 2022
Question: Does the device OPEN the door, or does it UNLOCK the door? Big difference. Most access functions on intercoms _unlock or unlatch_ doors rather than open them, often with a concomitant buzzer to let someone know the door can be opened manually.
Thank you very much. I don't have my multimeter with me, so I don't know all the necessary informations at this moment. The intercom has a phone, and the button unlatches the door, it is a simple solenoid door lock. A person has to push the door. I have a secondary 12v power supply and a relay circuit which can be used instead of a push button. Just looking at the photo of a diagram, does it look like I can connect the relay on the connectors 1 and 2? Thank you, and sorry for my scarce informations.

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
Just looking at the photo of a diagram, does it look like I can connect the relay on the connectors 1 and 2? Thank you, and sorry for my scarce informations.
Short answer is no.

Longer answer needs to determine what the door solenoid power supply is and how it is connected to 1&2 hence the requests for additional information as in posts above.

lightsleeper

Oct 29, 2022
My dear friends, I've connected the secondary remote relay circuit to the connectors 1 and 2, works perfectly. Thank you. :)

InCollage_20221104_085628879.jpg