Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Which led wire is positive?

cards1

Jan 5, 2023
the two red squares are two led's, each have two wires, Which wire is positive in each square?

Attachments

• 666 (1).jpg
    666 (1).jpg
    633.6 KB · Views: 15

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
the left-hand pad in each square is 'ground' (cathode of LED)

dragon

Oct 31, 2022
We all learn in our different ways, Im developing too, it just doesnt seem like it when your a 3 fingered alien compared.

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
We all learn in our different ways
You asked me 'how I knew'. Short-hand, I drink tea and read a lot. Long-hand, years of education and decades of experience. There are places that teach the basics as well as books and internet sites that offer the same knowledge/insight. It's not 'secret' nor is it forbidden to learn.

In the majority of your posts you speak of things that have been 'invented' in your own mind, NONE of which matches with current scientific thinking or practise. If you want to know how these things work then you MUST learn the basics and the science that supports it - not just imagine that what you're doing is 'correct' or even logical. Your worse failure is your abject belief in your computer models......

The forum will help those who want to learn but we have little patience for those that won't listen or, worse still, refuse to acknowledge the science that supports our assertions.