In this video tutorial, I show you step by step how you can make a simple mobile phone call detector.
In this video tutorial, I am going to show you the steps to make a cell phone call detector circuit using IC3130A.
Thanks for watching! If you have any difficulties, please comment below.
- Mobile Call Detector PCB
- CA3130 IC with Base
- 100uf Electrolytic Capacitor
- 47pf Ceramic Capacitor
- 0.22uf Ceramic Capacitor
- BC458 NPN Transistor
- 1K Resistor
- 100K Resistor
- 2.2M Resistor 2x
- 9V Battery
- Battery Clip
- Follow these steps to create your project:
- Solder IC base CA3130 in place
- Solder All Capacitors: C1 C2 C3
- Solder All Resistors: R1 R2 R3
- Solder BC548 Transistor
- Solder Output LED and Input Power Connector 9V
Then you can test the project!