Maker Pro
Maker Pro

ECG machine

zelin

Jan 19, 2011
Hi guys

i need a bit help if anyone can i am making an ecg amplifier using this circuit mentioned in elektor

http://www.soa-world.de/echelon/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/

according to journal the right/left arm signals are amplified with 201 gain and feedback signal is amplified 31 times and then attached to right leg to provied better CMRR and should neutralize the common mode signal between them

ic4 merely is used to set CMRR by changing potentiometer

the problem i am facing is my signal when comes out of ic 1 and ic 2 is saturating its a 50hz noise signal if i am right... the feedback purpose was to remove this saturation but i cant get it right i have made exact circuit and just this modification that instead OF 24K9 resistors i got 24k3 but i added 600 resisters to them

if anyone can help me over that ASAP pls

Resqueline

Jul 31, 2009
Error 403 - Forbidden
Der Zugriff auf das gewünschte Dokument ist Ihnen untersagt.
You are not allowed to access the requested document.

security_man

Feb 10, 2011
I made during my engineering course an electrocardiogram machine, that showed the electrocardiogram on the screen of a computer, I made it with an instrumentation amplifier and some filters to remove the 50Hz noise and filters also to stabilize the low frequency signal oscillations due to body movements. The system I made was very simple but effective, 3 probes on the body, an Instrumentation amplifier, some filters, then I used a DAQ (device to digitize voltages and transmitted them to a computer through USB, National Instruments has a lot of DAQ hardware) and made the software on a program called LabView. In the program also made an algorithm to measure the heart rate. I was surprised with the quality of the final work. If you are looking for less expensive hardware think about a PIC microcontroler, they also have the possibility to interface a computer through USB.