Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Help identifying LED

thunder213

Mar 13, 2024
its blue but it may have a secondary color. its a dirbike throttle mapping switch. not sure how it vanished but it did.

Attachments

• LED indentify.jpg
    LED indentify.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 12

Harald Kapp

Nov 17, 2011
Since its missing I say "no way". Not without a schematic or a bill of materials.
Not even 4 pads will tell us whether it is monochrome or multi-color.
Sorry.

Delta Prime

Jul 29, 2020
Would you happen to know what model mapping mode, for example( Stock, mellow or aggressive); you were in when you noticed the LED was missing. Different manufacturers have used different colors and flash rates to indicate what mode you are in.If it's original to the manufacturer of your dirt bike then that's a plus. But if it's aftermarket or a upgrade that can be difficult. You mentioned the color blue there's not many well-known manufacturers that use the color blue for indication. So that's a plus.

thunder213

Mar 13, 2024
it was in the aggressive mode and didnt flash when i tried to change modes so i took it apart and it looked like this. its on a 2022 honda crf450rand the button itself controls the map.

thunder213

Mar 13, 2024
Would you happen to know what model mapping mode, for example( Stock, mellow or aggressive); you were in when you noticed the LED was missing. Different manufacturers have used different colors and flash rates to indicate what mode you are in.If it's original to the manufacturer of your dirt bike then that's a plus. But if it's aftermarket or a upgrade that can be difficult. You mentioned the color blue there's not many well-known manufacturers that use the color blue for indication. So that's a plus.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 4

jobitjoseph1

Jul 30, 2021
its blue but it may have a secondary color. its a dirbike throttle mapping switch. not sure how it vanished but it did.
From the looks, it can be 1615 dual colour LED. Measure to make sure. You can also use two individual LEDs (with a smaller size, maybe 0402) to replace them.