Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Looking for an old Motorola IC OpAmp SC9533P (7308)

crazyself

May 22, 2024
I am looking for an old component, an operational amplifier integrated circuit from Motorola: SC9533P, or a compatible one. Two of these are used in the amplifier circuit of a Grundig Studio 65 turntable from the 70s. I found the electronic schematic in PDF, where the component appears with a different nomenclature, but it is illegible. From the legible part, it is possible to identify that it starts with the prefix MC, has some numbers, and ends with the letter P. Attached are a photo of the component in the turntable and the schematic in PDF. If anyone knows the original component or a compatible one, or where I can find it, I would greatly appreciate it.
20240522_131747.jpg

Attachments

• Grundig+Studio-65+Schematic.pdf
    59.1 KB · Views: 4

danadak

Feb 19, 2021
Its got a heat spreader in lieu of 6 pins in the middle. a power opamp ?

Might have been a stamp off part number for Grundig.

Regards, Dana.

Last edited:

uawahrani

May 27, 2024
You might want to try looking for an MC1433P operational amplifier. This could be a compatible replacement for the SC9533P used in your Grundig Studio 65 turntable. You can search for it in electronics component stores or online marketplaces specializing in vintage electronic parts.

AnalogKid

Jun 10, 2015
That is an early audio power amplifier, probably rated for 2-5 W. GE made similar parts in the PA2xx series. In the 1970's, Sprague made the ULN2280 / 2281; they have the same package and probably the same pinout. Also, National made a variation of the LM380 in that package, plus the LM384.

The Sprague part has the same package with the triple-wide ground tabs. The National parts have the same pinout, but 3 separate ground pins instead of a tab. None of them have the bat-wing tabs you show.

Page 27: http://www.bitsavers.org/components...Sprague_Semiconductors_Short_Form_Catalog.pdf

These are similar parts, but the pinout is significantly different from the Motorola part in the schematic.

Where are you located?

ak

Last edited:

pity8888

Jun 13, 2024
If you're searching for the Motorola SC9533P (7308) OpAmp, it's likely for a vintage electronics project or repair. These ICs were once widely used in analog circuits for their reliability and performance. Ensure compatibility and condition before purchase, as older components may vary in quality. Consider checking online marketplaces, specialty electronics suppliers, or forums for vintage electronics enthusiasts for availability and advice.

Delta Prime

Jul 29, 2020
If you're searching for the Motorola SC9533P (7308) OpAmp, it's likely for a vintage electronics project or repair. These ICs were once widely used in analog circuits for their reliability and performance. Ensure compatibility and condition before purchase, as older components may vary in quality. Consider checking online marketplaces, specialty electronics suppliers, or forums for vintage electronics enthusiasts for availability and advice.
I view your answers as a form of misrepresentation.
Presenting AI-generated content raise questions about your capabilities or lack
thereof.You are lacking authenticity there's a value placed on genuine experience you are submitting a cheap imitation .
Please do not speak, or the next thing coming out of your mouth is going to be your teeth..