Maker Pro
Maker Pro

project topics for B.E level

rajith

Jan 18, 2011
can anyone tel me some easy and interesting project topics for B.E level...

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
Bachelor of Engineering I assume ??

Dave

KMoffett

Jan 21, 2009
Yeah, I assumed that. But in what area? Electrical, Industrial, Civil, Chemical, Biomedical, Mechanical....? Project suggestions probably should relate to their area of expertise.

Ken

rajith

Jan 18, 2011
Yeah, I assumed that. But in what area? Electrical, Industrial, Civil, Chemical, Biomedical, Mechanical....? Project suggestions probably should relate to their area of expertise.

Ken

electronics field

rob_croxford

Aug 3, 2010
I did a Digital clock and a Power amilifier first year... Proportional controller for resistive heater loads in my second year and im currently on placement. What Area of electronics most interests you? (i understand you will probably be doin wide subject areas such as digital, analogue, signal analysis, embedded systems etc..?)

KMoffett

Jan 21, 2009
Is this a final year project, or just a course project? What areas of electronics do you find the most interesting...things you would like to do, even if it weren't an assignment?

Ken

rajith

Jan 18, 2011
it is for final year .. i was doing project on video conference using stepper motor with help of matlab code ... i got struck in tat code .. i am thinking of doing other interesting topic .. i dont want to do same old projects or topic .. i want to do some ideas to do new topics ... it might be any areas..

Sparks_21

Dec 3, 2010
i am currently in my final year of electronic and communications engineering BEng, a few examples of the projects that my year are doing are -

vehicle avoidance robot
EEG (Electroencephalography) controlled robot
Propeller Clock
Design and build a building security system.
iPad app
Gunn Diode power supply
Microcontroller controlled stepper motor
Analysing sporting performance via GPS
Design of 4-Wheel Robot Platform
Travelling cavity laser
Micromouse Maze Solving Robot

hope this will help a bit.

Anish

Feb 5, 2011

Ken

Dude, who is going to ask project suggestions for industrial, civil, chemical engg in "electronicspoint.com"?????:rolleyes: :confused:

KMoffett

Jan 21, 2009
Dude, who is going to ask project suggestions for industrial, civil, chemical engg in "electronicspoint.com"?????:rolleyes: :confused:
Apparently you have no experience in those fields. There are electronic applications on all of them.

Ken

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010

Well, you've not been around long enough to witness the questions related to plumbing, alarm systems, rocketry, metallurgy, etc, etc, etc...

elavarasu

Feb 7, 2011
B.E level projects

hai........
you want B.E level projects. I definitely tell you WHICH ONE IS VERY INTEREST?. first of all you must know all electronic projects have very interesting.because you will show real time output .
the most popular domains are ,
a)Embedded systems
b)VLSI technology
c)Digital signal processing
d)Digital image processing
e)medical electronics with embedded.
if you take project for above these domains,it will be very useful.I am an project engineer.Now, i am working in a project center.I completed my B.E degree course last year.
In my point of view,if you take project in embedded systems.it will be very useful for your interest besides job opportunities.
now a days, there are so many openings in EMBEDDED SYSTEM DOMAIN.
embedded system is nothing but combination of hardware and software i.e embedded with programming language like c.

if you don't mind i will provide a small level embedded project to you.

title:coffee vending machine controller.

hardware requirements;
a)8051 micro-controller kit(general kit)
b)stepper motor
c)powersupply
d)pc

software requirements:
a)keil software

program:

#include<reg51x.h>
void delay unsigned int time( )
void main( )
{
int c=0;
if(p0.1==1);
{
p1.0=1; stepper motor in on-condition
delay(20ms); in this duration coffee filled in a cup
p1.0=0; stepper motor in off-condition
}
else
{
p1.0=0;
}
void delay unsigned int time();
{
int i=0;
for(i=0;i<=20;i++)
{
c=c++;
}
}

this program explains that,coffee vending machine controller is used to fill the coffee in a cup.if you are take coffee through coffee vending machines, coffee vending machine controller controlls the amount of coffee.this amount will not be exceed than amount of cup and this amount of coffee will not less than amount of cup size.