Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Comelit Intercom Troubleshoot/Repair Help

OREOcooks

May 10, 2024
Im new to the forum because I don't fully know how to best troubleshoot the intercom system of the apartment. I used to get some audio and a (audio) feedback however now I don't get any communication to the front panel, or receive any doorbell chime.

I found the technical manual online for the 2402W Comelit system that's in the apartment. I would like to diagnose the problem and then fix it. I am however not sure where to begin. I have access to the front panel, and have a multimeter. I have attached a picture of internal (in house) intercom system. Any idea how i can troubleshoot it best?

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMG_20240510_105922.jpg
    IMG_20240510_105922.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 14

Delta Prime

Jul 29, 2020
Im new to the forum because I don't fully know how to best troubleshoot the intercom system of the apartment
That's the apartment manager's job.You may be liable for repairs,if you moved into the apartment & the intercom system was pre-existing.
Oreo cookies are my favorite! :)

OREOcooks

May 10, 2024
That's the apartment manager's job.You may be liable for repairs,if you moved into the apartment & the intercom system was pre-existing.
Oreo cookies are my favorite! :)

Thanks for the reply, but this is irrelevant. I'm looking to fix the system.

Delta Prime

Jul 29, 2020
Thanks for the reply, but this is irrelevant. I'm looking to fix the system.
You should have said,"My System".
But that's pure speculation, good luck to you.. I'm switching to double chocolate chip cookies. :)

OREOcooks

May 10, 2024
I'm starting to think that the issue might only be the handset, ie. speaker, mic, etc. Is there anyway that i could test the output of the board to the 4 pins labeled mic, 4, AP, 4. I have some speakers,DAC and microphones for other i2c projects laying around if that could be of any use. Any ideas?

Bluejets

Oct 5, 2014
Faults you'll usually find in power supply or any physical switches.
Speakers and mics can be tested with an everyday multimeter.
Details would be on youtube.

OREOcooks

May 10, 2024
Faults you'll usually find in power supply or any physical switches.
Speakers and mics can be tested with an everyday multimeter.
Details would be on youtube.
I suspected the power supply however the neighbors system is working, so while possible, i think its unlikely. Is there anyway you know how i could check the switch on the board? also the details on youtube is easier said than found.
It's kind of a specific pinout and don't fully understand how its wired up.