Maker Pro
Maker Pro

short caps of electrolytics fault goes

Delta Prime

Jul 29, 2020
Of course it's why I'm here. I was waiting on you! this is my form of entertainment . I'm far from retirement. there may be some days I will not be able to answer so with that said let's get to it.
Provied me a list of everything you got, multimeters, Scopes, signal generators that kind of thing and also everything you had added on to the circuit itself don't be shy I know you were curious about the circuit that's why you did the things you did But I have to know! And if you can try doing some leg work, you notice how I posted the data sheet for that particular component if you could do so with all the others IC's that would be just peachy. By the way I don't really have to know, but it would be nice to know what your age is so don't hit you with a lot of big words you would not know the meaning of. I'm a very poor teacher only because I never taught and by the looks of things around here.I have a very very long way to go. So you're going to be my guinea pig, sorry about that.

73's de Edd

Aug 21, 2015
Sir looxuser . . . . .

Was gonna help you out, but found an IMMEDIATE discrepancy in your post # 11 schematic .
The NJM2073 seems to be a low powered consumer device, audio amplifier. that can handle 1 or 2 audio sources to a spkr (s).
This being in accordance to its wire up.
Your 2073 pin outs totally do not agree with what I am finding . . . . . AT ALL . . . . . on its, spkr out, power in, ground audio inputs.
Plus, if the other NJW1151 is a multi source /channel , voltage controlled transconductance amplifier controller, I needs its data sheet also.
Probably with the NJW1151 doing all of that audio switching and volume magic.

So it would seem that unit has upwards of 4-8 musical voices and they need to feed separate speakers on that 11 pin speaker connector.
So, is it correct, that multitudes of mini speakers (4-8) are being spaced about, next to the musical performers . . . . . creating a good spatial effect.

Last I heard from you, was the uncertainty of identifying that little regulator in its sub power supply.

73's de Edd . . . . .

Last edited:

looxuser

Dec 28, 2015
Of course it's why I'm here. I was waiting on you! this is my form of entertainment . I'm far from retirement. there may be some days I will not be able to answer so with that said let's get to it.
Provied me a list of everything you got, multimeters, Scopes, signal generators that kind of thing and also everything you had added on to the circuit itself don't be shy I know you were curious about the circuit that's why you did the things you did But I have to know! And if you can try doing some leg work, you notice how I posted the data sheet for that particular component if you could do so with all the others IC's that would be just peachy. By the way I don't really have to know, but it would be nice to know what your age is so don't hit you with a lot of big words you would not know the meaning of. I'm a very poor teacher only because I never taught and by the looks of things around here.I have a very very long way to go. So you're going to be my guinea pig, sorry about that.
Many thanks that will be great, best i take a picture of my setup intially as i have everything needed really. I'll do that tomorrow UK once I've tidied the bench up abit haha

looxuser

Dec 28, 2015
Sir looxuser . . . . .

Was gonna help you out, but found an IMMEDIATE discrepancy in your post # 11 schematic .
The NJM2073 seems to be a low powered consumer device, audio amplifier. that can handle 1 or 2 audio sources to a spkr (s).
This being in accordance to its wire up.
Your 2073 pin outs totally do not agree with what I am finding . . . . . AT ALL . . . . . on its, spkr out, power in, ground audio inputs.
Plus, if the other NJW1151 is a multi source /channel , voltage controlled transconductance amplifier controller, I needs its data sheet also.
Probably with the NJW1151 doing all of that audio switching and volume magic.

So it would seem that unit has upwards of 4-8 musical voices and they need to feed separate speakers on that 11 pin speaker connector.
So, is it correct, that multitudes of mini speakers (4-8) are being spaced about, next to the musical performers . . . . . creating a good spatial effect.

Last I heard from you, was the uncertainty of identifying that little regulator in its sub power supply.

73's de Edd . . . . .
Hello 73's de Edd, with your last help I managed to figure out that component and manged to source some, so now have the correct power circuit voltages now to find this other issue. Yes you are correct on the mini speakers 5 in total and one subwoofer in the main unit, the audio only seems to be working with this capacitor hack through the subwoofer though. I'll check those pinouts again. attached is the amplifier controller datasheet.

Attachments

• NJW1151.PDF
    161.3 KB · Views: 1