Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Artificial Intelligence

Status
Not open for further replies.

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
If you try to argue with religious fanatics you always end up frustrated - amply illustrated here.

crutschow

May 7, 2021
So again what are your sources other than MSNBC, CNN the DNC and some Progressive Left Wing biased conspiracy theory websites?
I read news from many different news sources and newspapers on-line each day, not just Faux News, which you seem to believe hook, line, and sinker.
So are you saying that all the things that Trump said and did about the election are not true, and the videos of him making these lies and encouraging the crowd on Jan 6 to "Fight like hell" which led directly to the riotous insurrection attempt are fake?
So where are the "facts" and evidence about the Big Lie fraudulent electron that Trump and his sycophant followers still claim is true.

So how about you naming your "unbiased" sources for this revelation, and all the other right-wing conspiracy theories you believe?

Martaine2005

May 12, 2015
I’ll grab the pop corn..
Millions of people watch and believe the BBC. What a load of nonsense. They get fact checked every day and have to apologise for airing their nonsense.
Problem is, they don’t apologise to the nation in the same way they aired it. They apologise through a Tid bit or a back page of a newspaper. Oh dear, don’t get me going. I promised myself I would read only:)

HAROLDYOUNG

Jul 15, 2023
I read news from many different news sources and newspapers on-line each day, not just Faux News, which you seem to believe hook, line, and sinker.
So are you saying that all the things that Trump said and did about the election are not true, and the videos of him making these lies and encouraging the crowd on Jan 6 to "Fight like hell" which led directly to the riotous insurrection attempt are fake?
So where are the "facts" and evidence about the Big Lie fraudulent electron that Trump and his sycophant followers still claim is true.

So how about you naming your "unbiased" sources for this revelation, and all the other right-wing conspiracy theories you believe?
I don't get all my information from Faux News. That is all you can come up with in your Progressive-Left brainwashed POV.
I referenced the United Nations and the World Economic Forum which have basically the same agenda as the DNC only on a
global scale. What is going on in Canada? What has been going on in Ireland? What is the conflict with the EU and its opponents?
What has been going on in Australia and New Zealand? All the same as what is going on in the U.S. and it has nothing to do with
Faux News.

So again, what are your sources? Don't give some vague answer about you going online reading different news sources and reading some no-name newspapers. Name your sources..

Also try to get Trump out of your mind for a few minutes so you can think clearly about what I am saying and what I am asking you.

Last edited:

HAROLDYOUNG

Jul 15, 2023
Exactly like trying to argue with right-wing conspiracy fanatics, also amply illustrated here.
The same goes with trying to argue with left-wing fanatics wedded to the progressive-Left agenda, especially the ones with Trump Derangement Syndrome as we are witnessing here. It is a religion just as much as any other religious belief.

danadak

Feb 19, 2021
@crutschow, I think much of the RepuboCONs, emphasis on the "CON",
come from an environment where they think a few made all the wealth
and have therefore the right to most of it.

Observation having worked for a number of companies the workers create
most of the wealth, and without them we would not have to worry about
wealth distribution, there would not be any. So a class of people who cannot
do it by themselves have to exploit the work of others. And of course since
the only measure of life for them is 77,000 foot yachts they never step foot on. So
they "buy" the apparatus of finance, judges, resources, and stand on the neck
of workers because they themselves could not create the wealth they so worship.

Then when they have exploited and consumed huge amounts of a corporations
capital they issue shares, with no value behind them, to Wall Street con game.
When they have exhausted any semblance of trust and belief they go for the
government coffers, created by the workers, and sign up for welfare benefits.

So you see RepuboCONs know exactly what they are doing, and who to exploit
to get it. Smart as a Faux. But dumb as a brick. They now pursue AI to replace workers,
not yet figuring out AI will conclude they have ZERO value in the survival game
and march them over a cliff like lemmings. The bait will be that 77,000 foot yacht
they are so desperate to not step foot o.in.

Regards, Dana.

Oh and references, even if you come up with 2 x 10**99 references the deniers will
simply look away. Almost forgot were there not some ~ 80 lawsuits filed to support
the election fraud, the cases all knocked down because even the Right judges knew if
they signed up for that BS they would be next.....and of course the facts were Rudy
Jewels-iani vacuous.

danadak

Feb 19, 2021
Whats a progressive ?

1) I want no more plastic waste forming islands in the ocean
2) Massive tree planting program
3) No more corporate welfare
4) Any Right POS breaking the law put on a rocket headed for the sun.
5) Elections publicly funded
6) Water conservation and cleanup
7) Radioactive waste generation eliminated.
8) A National CEO school, funded by feds, classes include ethics, econ, technology,
pollution, law.....No more buddy CEOs pulled out of a sawdust pile of incompetence.
9) No more CEO / Buddy boards setting policy. Boards have a population proportional
to the number of wealth creators in the corporation, WORKERS.
10) Extensive services for working with learning difficulties in children.
11) Public Health Care system, single payer.
12) Massive funding for IRS agents to collect uber doober wealthy tax avoidance criminals.
13) Large increase in EPA enforcement.
14) Anti trust, anti monopoly breakup funding.
15) Reform of prison system and predatory laws putting minor offensives on lifetime imprisonment.
16) Guns, annual renewal, 5 year safety and proficiency test.
17) All guns, single shot, no AK47's anymore, no guns with 22,000,000 round capacity.
18) Military budget proportional to nations size. Roughkly funded 1/3 current rate,m the
2/3 go to cancer research and elimination.
19) A white assigned to every black person, for protection, until such time US stops killing
blacks.

That but a thimble full of a bucket of thimbles of progressive goals.

Regards, Dana.

Last edited:

HAROLDYOUNG

Jul 15, 2023
@crutschow, I think much of the RepuboCONs, emphasis on the "CON",
come from an environment where they think a few made all the wealth
and have therefore the right to most of it.

Observation having worked for a number of companies the workers create
most of the wealth, and without them we would not have to worry about
wealth distribution, there would not be any. So a class of people who cannot
do it by themselves have to exploit the work of others. And of course since
the only measure of life for them is 77,000 foot yachts they never step foot on. So
they "buy" the apparatus of finance, judges, resources, and stand on the neck
of workers because they themselves could not create the wealth they so worship.

Then when they have exploited and consumed huge amounts of a corporations
capital they issue shares, with no value behind them, to Wall Street con game.
When they have exhausted any semblance of trust and belief they go for the
government coffers, created by the workers, and sign up for welfare benefits.

So you see RepuboCONs know exactly what they are doing, and who to exploit
to get it. Smart as a Faux. But dumb as a brick. They now pursue AI to replace workers,
not yet figuring out AI will conclude they have ZERO value in the survival game
and march them over a cliff like lemmings. The bait will be that 77,000 foot yacht
they are so desperate to not step foot o.in.

Regards, Dana.

Oh and references, even if you come up with 2 x 10**99 references the deniers will
simply look away. Almost forgot were there not some ~ 80 lawsuits filed to support
the election fraud, the cases all knocked down because even the Right judges knew if
they signed up for that BS they would be next.....and of course the facts were Rudy
Jewels-iani vacuous.
The wealthy, "Greedy rotten and Stupid"

The workers, "Vituous and Exploited"

A good Marxist based theoretical philosophy on how things work
taught in univesities everywhere by Marxist professors like
Angela Davis and Bill Ayers and others, thus brainwashing the
impressionable youth who attend universities and resulting in
Bolshevik style movements like Antifa or infiltrating various
institutions with said ideology based operations and principles
including the Judicial area of government among others.

simply look away.

Interesting as the Progressive Leftists will say you get all your information from "Faux News"
and ignore any references which offer a counter POV as "Right Wing Conspiracy sources"
both responses ad nauseum while accusing anyone on the Right as being "closed minded" or "paranoid"
and therefore "look away" as they (progressive-leftists) already have come to un-biased factual conclusions.

HAROLDYOUNG

Jul 15, 2023
Whats a progressive ?

1) I want no more plastic waste forming islands in the ocean
2) Massive tree planting program
3) No more corporate welfare
4) Any Right POS breaking the law put on a rocket headed for the sun.
5) Elections publicly funded
6) Water conservation and cleanup
7) Radioactive waste generation eliminated.
8) A National CEO school, funded by feds, classes include ethics, econ, technology,
pollution, law.....No more buddy CEOs pulled out of a sawdust pile of incompetence.
9) No more CEO / Buddy boards setting policy. Boards have a population proportional
to the number of wealth creators in the corporation, WORKERS.
10) Extensive services for working with learning difficulties in children.
11) Public Health Care system, single payer.
12) Massive funding for IRS agents to collect uber doober wealthy tax avoidance criminals.
13) Large increase in EPA enforcement.
14) Anti trust, anti monopoly breakup funding.
15) Reform of prison system and predatory laws putting minor offensives on lifetime imprisonment.
16) Guns, annual renewal, 5 year safety and proficiency test.
17) All guns, single shot, no AK47's anymore, no guns with 22,000,000 round capacity.
18) Military budget proportional to nations size. Roughkly funded 1/3 current rate,m the
2/3 go to cancer research and elimination.
19) A white assigned to every black person, for protection, until such time US stops killing
blacks.

That but a thimble full of a bucket of thimbles of progressive goals.

Regards, Dana.
Truly Noble.

Only the Progressives have the best interests of humanity and the environment at heart.
Who could have predicted such a self-righteous list of goals? No one on the Right of
course since they are all knuckle dragging deplorable bigots and racists?
Truly an open minded and fair assesment of millions of conservative people you never met.

2 brief questions:

How about
4) Any Left POS breaking the law put on a rocket headed for the sun?

and regarding

Eliminating guns used by gangs, cartels and criminals who kill and maime innocent victims?

danadak

Feb 19, 2021
So you are pro Fascist I gather. Understand. I am Anti Fascist, just so you understand.
I know you RepuboCONs support voter suppression, a fav of fascists, but we are onto
your stuff like white on rice.

So the Right and their RepuboCON PACS, "thus brainwashing the impressionable youth"

Do us all a favor, give us a list of what your Facist goals are.

"

HAROLDYOUNG

Jul 15, 2023
So you are pro Fascist I gather. Understand. I am Anti Fascist, just so you understand.
I know you RepuboCONs support voter suppression, a fav of fascists, but we are onto
your stuff like white on rice.

So the Right and their RepuboCON PACS, "thus brainwashing the impressionable youth"

Do us all a favor, give us a list of what your Facist goals are.

"
The only pro-Fascist here is You.

Your post above proves that.

No one is supporting voter supression except in your misinformed mind.

What about the Leftist POS who breaks the Law? You didn't answer that inquiry?

Last edited:

crutschow

May 7, 2021
Also try to get Trump out of your mind for a few minutes so you can think clearly about what I am saying and what I am asking you.
So anyone that doesn't like the BIg Lie Trump has got Trump derangement syndrome?
Sorry, but I can't get Trump out of my mind, since he's a far greater danger to our Democracy (being the first president that tried to overturn a valid election) then any of the world view organizations you listed.
The far right Fascists attempting to corrupt our democracy by trying to reduce minority voting and Gerrymandering, are a far greater threat than any left-wing liberals (sorry but I see no significant number of [bogey-bogey] Marxists).
Your views reek of right-wing conspiracy theories, even if you state them as facts.
+++++++++++All guns, single shot, no AK47's anymore
Only thing you've said that I agree with.
Then the guns would be comparable to those available when the 2nd Amendment was crafted (actually those were probably slower since they were muzzle loaders and could only fire a few rounds a minute).
That would pretty well minimize mass shootings.
Putting the AR-15 National Gun in everyone's domicile certainly won't.

Here's a question for you: Why do the right-wing "strict constitutionalists" conveniently ignore the first part of the 2nd Amendment "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State,"?
(Speaking of that, I just love the Christmas Card picture of everyone in Lauren Boebert's family, including her children, proudly displaying a gun.
Only the right-wing seems to understand the true meaning of the Christmas Spirit, with a gun in every stocking).

Last edited:

danadak

Feb 19, 2021
RepuboCON voter suppression :

And ~ 8,300,000 more hits.....

Love for you Facist voter suppression deniers, and election deniers, and climate deniers, and history deniers, and denier deniers

danadak

Feb 19, 2021
Left POS, also get the sun rocket. But I would love to see the ratio of Right RepuboCON POS / Left POS,
my direct observation in the thousands.

Eliminating guns used by gangs, cartels and criminals who kill and maime innocent victims?

Takes time but you betcha, theirs too. Get off your self absorbed piller and call the Australian Ambassador to US office
and ask them how their ban worked. Get off your self absorbed piller and check out stats for Clinton ban.....

Now your Facist turn, the list pf goals.....?

Thank you for making this well deserved point :

No one on the Right of
course since they are all knuckle dragging deplorable bigots and racists?

danadak

Feb 19, 2021
Lets see Fascist denier what we can agree on :

1) Less atmospheric acid rain is good, more is bad (to late with Maine Lakes already impacted) ?

2) Less chemicals in topsoil good, more is bad ?

3) Less traffic jams good, more are bad ?

4) More ice cream good, less is bad ?

5) More mining pollution of watersheds bad, less good ?

6) War is bad, less War is good ?

7) White paint is white ?

Lets try those on for size. Simple yes or no is adequate.....

HAROLDYOUNG

Jul 15, 2023
So anyone that doesn't like the BIg Lie Trump has got Trump derangement syndrome?
Sorry, but I can't get Trump out of my mind, since he's a far greater danger to our Democracy (being the first president that tried to overturn a valid election) then any of the world view organizations you listed.
The far right Fascists attempting to corrupt our democracy by trying to reduce minority voting and Gerrymandering, are a far greater threat than any left-wing liberals (sorry but I see no significant number of [bogey-bogey] Marxists).
Your views reek of right-wing conspiracy theories, even if you state them as facts.
Your views reek of left-wing conspiracy theories even if you state them as facts (and believe them wholeheartedly)

You don't even know what a Marxist is so how would you know if you met one?
If you did know, you would not be saying the things you are saying. do you even understand Marxism
or "Cutural Marxism"?

The greatest danger to our Democracy is the beliefs you have posted here which you have been led to believe
most likely though brainwashing at educational institutions in which the majority of professors are far-left.
Trump is merely a symbol hostile to the beliefs you (and others here) have. He must be destroyed so the Left
can prosper and control society according to the Lefts principles and twisted morality of cultural Marxism.

Only thing you've said that I agree with.
Then the guns would be comparable to those available when the 2nd Amendment was crafted (actually those were probably slower since they were muzzle loaders and could only fire perhaps once a minute).
That would pretty well minimize mass shootings.
Putting the AR-15 National Gun in everyone's domicile certainly won't.
(Speaking of that, I just love the Christmas Card picture of everyone in Lauren Boebert's family, including her children, proudly displaying a gun.
Only the right-wing seems to understand the true meaning of Christmas, with a gun in every stocking).

Stupid statement reeking with left-wing bias, ignorance and intellectual intolerance.

Is she hurting or out robbing & shooting innocent people with those guns?
You don't know her views on what Christmas is or her religious beliefs are
yet you attack her like a jackal. It's all part of the progressive-left mindset.

Mass shootings are caused by mentally ill people and-or political radicals left or right.
If they are committed taking away their gun would be useless. They would get a bomb
like with Timothy Mcveigh or the terrorist who first bombed the twin towers in NY
or his buddies who learned how to fly jets and ram them into the same towers.
It's all about the character of the person and his or her moral character.

I was around guns all my early life and no one ever used the guns except for hunting.
They were available for self-defense but that was back in the days of societal sanity
when there was respect and morality in society before criminals & psychos were shooting
innocent people and Leftist-progressives were enthusiastically tearning down the pillars of
decent society and ages old morality which decent people tried to live by.
Now left-wing lunatics are taking the side of criminals and are enthusiastic about taking
guns from decent people trying to protect themselves and their families. Is that YOU?

Things are different now with criminals sticking guns in peoples faces and carjacking them
or robbing stores where I live and having no qualms aboout using those guns on innocents.
Psychos are another story. Don't you think those innocents have a right to protect their lives
from criminals such as those?

You must live in a protected community where criminals don't run rampant terrorizing
people who are just trying to make a living and survive, A decent man just a few blocks
from me was gunned down by a carjacker trying to steal his car. If he had a gun to counter
the criminals gun he might be alive today for his wife and kids sake.

Criminals will always get guns. If you don't understand that, then don't talk about guns because you
don't know what you are talking about except to parrot left-wing political talking points.

Criminals don't follow laws. It's part of their character. A gun is an inanimate object that operates according
to who owns it. A gun doesn't just start shooting all by itself. Its useage is dependant on the character
of its owner (legal or not legal). Like I said, mentally ill psychos who commit mass shootings are a different
story. They should be watched closely and guns taken away from them.

HAROLDYOUNG

Jul 15, 2023
Lets see Fascist denier what we can agree on :

1) Less atmospheric acid rain is good, more is bad (to late with Maine Lakes already impacted) ?

2) Less chemicals in topsoil good, more is bad ?

3) Less traffic jams good, more are bad ?

4) More ice cream good, less is bad ?

5) More mining pollution of watersheds bad, less good ?

6) War is bad, less War is good ?

7) White paint is white ?

Lets try those on for size. Simple yes or no is adequate.....
You sure like to exhibit your ignorance and fascist tendencies don't you?....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.